Call CSL for Drainage & Sewer Repair in Edmonton
CSL Sewer cleaning Edmonton should be your first call to prevent additional damage as soon as you seen an indication of drainage problems or sewage backup in your home or commercial building.
Understanding the common signs of a sewer backup can prevent a lot of damage. Problem and damage begins as soon as sewage stops draining and begins to back up in the plumbing system of your home.
6 Common Early warning signs of sewer backup
- A Bad Smell: The plumbing system in your home or building is designed to move wastewater away from the building out to the main city sewer system. A disgusting sewage smell coming from your toilet or drains can indicate the sewer line is backing up.
- Bubbles: If you start to notice bubbling in the toilet when not in use or bubbles coming up through your drains it is a good indication that wastewater is unable to drain properly.
- Multiple Slow Drains: A clog in one fixture will affect that fixture but when you begin noticing that mutliple drains are slow to drain, give us a call before the problem becomes worse.
- Multiple Drain Clogs: Kind of like #3 and usually affecting the lowest drains in your home first but if multiple drains are clogging you probably have a sewage backup.
- One Drain Affects Another: If strange things happen in a different area of the house when you are using one fixture, give us a call right away. Example: the sink backs up when using the washing machine…
- Standing Water or Sewage: Probably the most common indicator is a puddle or water and remnants of sewage around a floor drain or plumbing cleanout. If you see this, you need to have the sewer system inspected right away.
Why Choose CSL for sewer cleaning
24 / 7 Service
Sewer backups and sewer collapses never happen at a convenient time and we understand the urgency. CSL Sewercleaner is on call 24 / 7 for sewer locating in Edmonton.
Chris is a former employee of the City of Edmonton / EPCOR drainage department and an expert in sewer locating and sewer repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does CSL Sewercleaner offer sewer locating in edmonton & area?
Yes! Call CSL Sewercleaner for all sewer locating services. If you are experience a sewer backup, a sewer collapse or flooding around the floor drain of your home or commercial building. We offer emergency service around the clock to repair any sewer blockage and get you back to comfort quickly. We service Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert and surrounding areas.
Can sewer lines be repaired?
Most often, we are able to located the sewer leak or blockage and repair the sewer line. In the event that the sewer line requires replacement, our experts will guide you through that process.
How do I know if I have a sewer collapse?
Frequent toilet back ups, more than one fixture getting clogged, strange plumbing sounds and smells are all indicators of potential sewer line collapse or sewer line problems. Call CSL Sewercleaner today before the problem becomes worse.