CSL Sewer Cleaner
Include A Sewer Inspection When You Get A Home Inspection
Send A Quick Message
Sewer Backs Up one week after taking posession
Camera Inspection Would Have Found Tree Roots In Sewer Line
We recently did a sewer camera inspection for some people who had just purchased a home in Edmonton.
The sewer backed up only a week after they had moved into the house.
Our standard sewer inspection includes a camera inspection where we are able to obtain a real time view of what is actually happening inside the sewer lines.
This inspection revealed the back up was a result of something that had been happening for a long time, tree roots had grown into the sewer system and caused the back up.
A sewer inspection prior to purchase would have saved the homeowners a great deal of money prior to purchase.
Seeing that the sewer is a major system in every home, we believe a sewer inspection should be standard practise with every home inspection.
The Importance of a Home Inspection
Home inspections are used to provide an opportunity for a buyer to identify major issues with a house prior to closing. Findings of signifacance can be used as a contingency in your contract with the seller.
Scott McGillivray of HGTV steers home buyers straight, ” If you’re buying a house and trying to decide if you should get a home inspection I can make if really easy for you – the answer is YES.”
A standard home inspection will generally include the following:
- Check all electrical outlets, switches and the fuse/breaker panel.
- Flush toilets and turn on faucets to make sure they work and to determine water pressure.
- Open and close all the windows.
- Check the floors, walls and ceilings for any defects.
- Check the basement or foundation for any water leakage.
- Inspect the heating and cooling systems.
- Check out the attic and any crawl spaces to assess insulation.
- Examine in the closets and under the stairs.
- Inspect chimneys and flues (in some cases chimneys require an additional inspection from a specialist).
- Inspect roof and eavestroughs.
- Look around the entire exterior of the building structure looking for signs of weather damage.
- Look for any issues with exterior decks and railings.
- Inspect the foundation looking for cracks or other issues.
- Check the grading around the foundation.
What A Home Inspector Can’t Do.
Home inspectors can’t see behind walls and they can’t see what’s going on in the sewer, but the experts at CSL Sewercleaner can provide a sewer inspection which will give you information prior to closing on your home contract.
What Our Customers say…
Our Sewer & Drain Cleaning Services
Clogged Toilets & sinks
24 / 7 Clogged Drain Repair
Kitchen & Bathroom Sinks, Clogged Showers & Bathtubs. CSL Sewercleaner is available 24 / 7 to repair any clogged drain problem in Edmonton & Area.
Sewer Line Cleaning & REpair
Sewer Backups & Replacements
CSL Sewercleaner is the #1 Sewer repair service in Edmonton. Call us immediately for sewer backup or sewer drain cleaning in Edmonton & Area.
Drain Cleaning Edmonton
We Can Clean Any Drain
Laundry Room drains, floor drains – Call CSL Sewer Cleaner when the water won’t drain. We are available 24/7 to repair the problem and restore operation.